Welcome back to another awesome guide droid unbox team. In this, we’ll learn how to unroot LG G3 android device with and without PC with minimal effort. Are you excited?
As we already learned the step by step to root the LG G3 device, so we decided to teach our users unrooting guide in detail. Not every user wants to root their LG G3 device permanently. They want to unroot their LG G3 device but many of them don’t know the exact steps to unroot their LG G3 device.
So Below we’ll guide you in-depth on how any novice user can unroot LG G3 easily.
- 1 Disclaimer
- 2 What is Android Unroot?
- 3 Why do You need to unroot LG G3?
- 4 Merits Of Unrooting LG G3
- 5 Demerits of Unrooting LG G3
- 6 Guide To Unroot LG G3 With KingoRoot – 1st Method
- 7 Guide to Unroot LG G3 With One Click Root – 2nd Method
- 8 Final Words
What is Android Unroot?Android unrooting is a process that can be used by users to remove the software blocks put in place by the manufacturer. There are a number of reasons for doing this, but most of them are related to issues with the phone’s performance or security risks. It is important to note that unrooting your phone will not restore it to its factory settings, nor will it make backup files from before unrooting disappear.
Why do You need to unroot LG G3?Well, We already highlighted the main issue. But we elaborate on the concept again. Not everyone loved rooted devices permanently. So they want to unroot their LG G3 device in order to get back their original limits. Another big reason is the warranty, apps not running, not getting system updates, and much more. So by frustrating with their rooted LG G3 device they want to unroot their device. Sounds Good? As everything existing in the universe has its pros and cons. Unrooting also has its advantages and disadvantages. So below we mention some major merits and demerits of unrooting your LG G3 device.
Merits Of Unrooting LG G3One of the best things about unrooting is you’ll get your device’s original ability. Which makes your device strong, long life, and is secure. Everyone loves their privacy and wants to secure personal data. Now you can install all banking and finance-related applications on your device. You can update your android device on time and enjoy the new features.
Demerits of Unrooting LG G3
- Disadvantages are opposite to the pros. In simple words –
- You can’t customize your LG G3 android device without system permission.
- You’ll not able to any custom rom on LG G3 device.
- No more third-party apps access.
Guide To Unroot LG G3 With KingoRoot – 1st MethodMake sure you follow the step-by-step guide to unroot your device properly.
Steps To Unroot LG G3 Without PC
- First, Download the KingoRoot application.
- Next, Install it properly and open the application in your LG G3.
- Once you open the application, Go to settings and click on remove Root.
Guide to Unroot LG G3 With One Click Root – 2nd MethodIn this, you get another easiest way to remove root from your LG G3 device. The difference between the above method and this method is paid. This method is paid and it’s only for those who don’t have enough time to do all these things by themselves. We recommend you this method if you don’t want to do the above guide yourself or you are too busy.
Steps to Unroot LG G3 Device with One Click Root
- First, go to the One Click Root Website here – Check Out
- Then Scroll down and click on the “Unroot Button“
- Next, fill in your details.
- Once you confirm your details, then the One Click Root employee will reach you remotely to unroot your device remotely.