- 1 Disclaimer
- 2 What is Android Rooting?
- 3 Why to Root Asus ROG Phone 3?
- 4 Pros Of Rooting Asus ROG Phone 3
- 5 Cons Of Rooting Asus ROG Phone 3
- 6 Vitals Things Before Rooting Asus ROG Phone 3
- 7 Guide To Root Asus ROG Phone 3 Using Magisk – 1st Method
- 8 Guide To Root Asus ROG Phone 3 Without PC
- 9 Final Words
- 10 Frequently Asked Question
Droid Unbox and it’s editorial team none of them will be responsible for any kind of loss. The different methods which is mentioned below in this article will work only for Asus ROG Phone 3 android device. So it’s your duty to follow the step-by-step process carefully.Droid Unbox Don’t ignore the disclaimer. Because it’s for your safety. Reading the process of execution twice will help you get to root your Asus ROG Phone 3 device safely and easily without wasting too much time.
What is Android Rooting?Root allows device customization, and modification in the system files directly to the user’s hands. Indirectly it’ll give complete administrative access to the device owner’s hands. That sounds crazy! Because by default none of the android device users can customize and modify system files without system permission. But after root, you can do all these things, which help you to make your android device is a super android device.
Why to Root Asus ROG Phone 3?Most probably this question will also come to your mind. So here is the exact answer – Like every novice user, we want more features, customization, and things according to us. Because we want to control things which we purchased specially. So here’s the rooting your Asus ROG Phone 3 android device comes. Once you Root your Asus ROG Phone 3 android device. You can do a lot of things which is impossible for a normal android user. Like you can remove system bloatware, unused files removed, third-party apps installation, and much much more than this. We’ll elaborate more in the merits section of rooting this device.
Pros Of Rooting Asus ROG Phone 3There are a lot of good points which make your mind to root your android device now. These are – Once you Root your Asus ROG Phone 3 device you can –
- Install TWRP Recovery on Asus ROG Phone 3 device.
- You can Install Custom ROM on Asus ROG Phone 3 device as well as any other third-party custom ROM which is compatible with your Asus ROG Phone 3 device.
- You can install third-party applications without system permission.
Cons Of Rooting Asus ROG Phone 3Like pros, there is a number of cons that you should consider before going ahead. These demerits can be game-changer in order to make your mood towards rooting your device.
- After rooting your Asus ROG Phone 3 device’s warranty will be lost. In short, you can’t claim a device warranty even if your device is under warranty. This is the worst thing about rooting.
- Second and maybe slightly less hurting point than first. You can’t install any bank or banking-related application on your rooted Asus ROG Phone 3 android device.
Vitals Things Before Rooting Asus ROG Phone 3These are the mandatory steps that you should consider before rooting your Asus ROG Phone 3 device. Keep in mind that you can’t root your android device without following these steps.
- Unblock Asus ROG Phone 3 Bootloader Properly
- Charge device battery at least 50-70%
- Be ready with a PC/Laptop with a USB data cable
Guide To Root Asus ROG Phone 3 Using Magisk – 1st MethodThis is the most used method worldwide in order to root your device. For this method, you need to download the latest version of magisk zip file.
Steps to Root Asus ROG Phone 3 With PC/LaptopFollow the step-by-step guide –
Extract and Patch boot.image via magisk
- First, download the stock firmware.
- Then you need to download the stock boot image for your Asus ROG Phone 3 device latest version which is installed on your device currently.
- Next, extract it on your PC/laptop
- After that connect your Asus ROG Phone 3 device with a PC by using a USB cable and transfer the extracted boot.img file to your PC/laptop internal storage.
- Now download and install magisk manager on your device.
- Open the magisk application which you just installed.
- Now click on the install option and then select boot file.
- Next, wait a couple of minutes and soon the magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once it is patched successfully. It’ll be stored in your device internal storage automatically.
Flash The Patched boot Image on your device
- You need to send the patched boot image file to your PC/laptop from your android device.
- Next, Switch off your Asus ROG Phone 3 device and boot into fastboot mode.
- Open the command prompt window or PowerShell.
- Next, flash the patched boot image and easily Root your device by entering the following commands.
- Here are the commands fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- Once you did the above steps then soon the flashing process will start and after a couple of minutes, it’ll be complete.
- Next, you need to reboot your device. To reboot your device run this command. fastboot reboot
Guide To Root Asus ROG Phone 3 Without PCThis method is dedicated to those guys who don’t have PC/Laptop to root their device. This method is the most used method after magisk. Even this is the paid method. Although this method is paid many pro player recommend this because you don’t need to do anything in this method. Everythings will done by one click root company. Droid Unbox
Steps to Root Asus ROG Phone 3 via One Click Root
- First, Go to the one-click root official website – Check Out
- Next, click on the Root Now button.
- After that type your device’s brand name. Then type the device model number, and click on the Next button.
- Now select the device version and click on Verify Rootable button.
- If your device is rootable by one click root, then you need to pay the fees and follow their instruction to root your device.