Hey Droid Users!
Welcome to a detailed guide about how to install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus android devices officially.
In this article, we will guide you on how to install TWRP recovery step by step with and without a PC/Laptop.
- 1 Disclaimer
- 2 Merits Of Installing TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
- 3 Demerits Of Installing TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
- 4 Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
- 5 Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Device
- 6 Value Points By Droid unbox
- 7 Frequently Asked Question
There’s always a risk while installing TWRP recovery. The risk is more when you are not familiar with twrp and perform wrong instructions while installing TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device. So we’re suggesting you read the instructions (Guide) carefully.
Yes, there are two methods available in order to perform this method as you can read above. It’s up to you which method you want to use.
Before starting the process we need to introduce you to the merits and demerits of installing TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus. This will help you to make your decision whether you really want to install recovery on your device or not.
So let’s start the process
Merits Of Installing TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
There are a number of good points why you should install twrp recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device. But here we’re going to highlight highly beneficial points.
- You can install any third-party application
- You were able to remove device bloatware
- You can install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
Let’s elaborate on these points –
You noticed many times that you can’t install some applications which are not available on the play store. The reason is that the application is not verified by the play store, so your device thinks that this is unsafe. Due to this, you’ll be alert i.e you can’t install this application.
Here’s TWRP comes, After install-recovery you can install any third-party application without system permission. Sounds good!
Another one is you can remove unused applications which come with the device. (So-called pre-installed application)
The third and last one is you can install any custom ROM which is suitable for your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus. We love the third one.
Pros and cons are the two sides of coins. Because they’re always together. So with pros, we decided to give you insights about the disadvantages of installing the recovery.
Demerits Of Installing TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
The first and most bad thing about TWRP recovery is your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device warranty will void. You can’t claim the device warranty once you install recovery on your device. This is the main reason why people avoid TWRP recovery.
The second, reason is security. Once you install TWRP recovery. Your device security will ruin. That means the device is no longer secured by the manufacturer.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
Before installing TWRP recovery make sure you know some pre-requirements. Which is mandatory in order to perform this method. You can’t install TWRP recovery without doing these steps.
- Charge Device at least 50-60%
- Unlock Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus bootloader
- Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Device (You need to root your device if you’re following the without PC/Laptop method to install TWRP recovery.)
Unlocking the bootloader is a must. Because without unlocking the bootloader nothing is possible.
Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Device
This is one of the easiest way to root your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device. Anyone can root their device by following this method. So let’s start –
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Device
- First, download the latest magisk zip file.
- Next, Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device and boot into the recovery mode.
- Next, Press and hold the volume up + Power button, And keep in mind that, don’t release the volume up buttons until the TWRP mode open in the device.
- Now, Tap on install and select the downloaded magisk zip file.
- Now your android device screen will look like the below mention screenshot.
Finally, as you can see the button on your screen, i.e., “Swipe to confirm flash,” Just Swipe up, and you’re done. Congratulations, you have successfully Rooted your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus android device. By doing this you are one step ahead of installing TWRP recovery without a PC on a Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device.
Steps to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Without PC
This is the official method to install TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus android device. And the best thing is you don’t need any PC/Laptop to do this.
So let’s start the process –
Download the latest TWRP recovery file for your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device from officially twrp.me
First, download the TWRP recovery file for your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device from above mention link. (It’s the official website link)
- Next, Install the application on your device and accept the terms & conditions.
- After that click on the option i.e Run with Root permission.
- Also, Select TWRP Flash Option and accept their conditions.
- Next search your device or You can search your device by using the search bar inside the app.
If your device is not listed on the search list. Then don’t go ahead. Wait for the official TWRP recovery for your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device. That will be safe. And please avoid any third party links in order to download unofficial twrp files.
Droid Unbox Team
- Download the TWRP image file for your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device and save that file in the device ROM.
- Now Go Back to the application and click on ” Select a File To Flash “.
- Next, Find and select the TWRP image of your device. which you downloaded on the above steps.
Finally, Select “Flash to Recovery” and then click on Confirm.
Congratulations! You successfully completed all the steps and next couple of minutes your TWRP recovery file will install successfully.
Value Points By Droid unbox
This article is completely about how any novice user can install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus android device without a PC/Laptop. And the best thing is this method is official you need to look back to find another method in order to install TWRP recovery. Sounds Good!
The only drawback of without PC method is you need to root your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device. The reason is twrp official application requires root access in order to install the recovery file.
We suggest you read the instructions twice before implementing the steps. Hope you love this article. Still have any queries in your mind then drop them here.
Our team will solve your issue as soon as possible.
Share this article if it helps you. Sharing is caring!
Frequently Asked Question
Our team sorted some basic questions related to TWRP recovery and the complete installation process.
Q – Can I install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus without a PC?
Answer – Yes, But you need to root your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device in order to install TWRP recovery without a PC/Laptop.
Q – Can I install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus with a PC?
Answer – Yes, by using magisk you can install TWRP recovery in 5-10 minutes easily. Just follow the step-by-step process mentioned above.
Q – Is TWRP recovery safe for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus device?
Answer – Yes, very safe in general. But yea, it is a blank recovery (you can’t apply data from an existing Nandroid backup). If you have time I would just flash the working stock back to your phone before doing something (like upgrading kernel or kernel save), but I guess if you’re impatient you could just do what I did and test out this new 3rd party recovery without overwriting the stock recovery with it first.