There are so many advantages of article marketing that I could not list them all here. Here are seven of my favorites:
1) It gets easier the more you do it. Some people will tell you that creating content (writing articles) takes a lot of time and effort. And it is, when done incorrectly. A prospect- and profit-inducing article can be written in less than 30 minutes if you use templates and create content on a regular basis.
2) You, a perceived master – Get your most memorable article distributed on EzineArticles and you are called a Specialist Writer. If you continue doing so and post new content on a weekly basis, you will begin to be regarded as an acknowledged expert in your field.
3) Simple Web-based Perceivability – In addition to the fact that you get the perceivability of showing up in the top article catalogs and others’ web journals, you can utilize portions of your article content on all the top Social Showcasing stages like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and even YouTube.
4) Reliable Traffic Age – Article Showcasing is the absolute best free wellspring of predictable, uninvolved traffic. Every article you write and publish generates its own steady stream of visitors. Then, as you add each new article on top of the ones you already have, your traffic starts to increase. You’ll soon have so much traffic coming in that you won’t be able to stop it, and I guarantee it.
5) Highly Qualified List Building: With Article Marketing, you can build a large list and still make a lot of money. So, Jeff, how does that work? In this day and age of social media marketing, if someone takes three to five minutes to read your article, they are highly qualified to be on your list. They will also take good care of you if you take care of your list.
6) Rapid Product Creation: When it comes to product creation, many people get stuck. That should never happen to you, my friend. The good news is that you are creating content for your information products at the same time that you are writing articles.
7) The New Expert Author: You are the New Author if your articles are widely shared online. This gives you all the rights, privileges, expert status, and respect of a traditional author without the hassles of becoming one.