Hey Droid Users!
Hope you all are good and working your loving work.
In this article, we’re going to guide the different ways to root Honor 60/Pro android device step by step. The best part of this article is our team will guide you with more than 2 unique methods to root your Honor 60/Pro device.
One with PC/Laptop and another one without a PC/Laptop. Sounds Crazy!
Before things will go to the point. We want to introduce you to the pros and cons of rooting your Honor 60/Pro device.
- 1 Disclaimer
- 2 What is Android Rooting?
- 3 Why to Root Honor 60/Pro ?
- 4 Pros Of Rooting Honor 60/Pro
- 5 Cons Of Rooting Honor 60/Pro
- 6 Vitals Things Before Rooting Honor 60/Pro
- 7 Guide To Root Honor 60/Pro Using Magisk – 1st Method
- 8 Guide To Root Honor 60/Pro Without PC
- 9 Final Words
- 10 Frequently Asked Question
- 10.0.1 How To Fix Battery Issues In MacBook Pro MR9R2HN/A Ultrabook ?
- 10.0.2 How To Install Custom ROM On Honor Play 30 Plus ?
- 10.0.3 How To Unroot Blu Dash X LTE ?
- 10.0.4 How To Fix Your Asus Thinkpad T570 Laptop Common Problems?
- 10.0.5 How To Fix Your HP 15-bs023nv (i3-6006U/4GB/1TB/FHD/W10) Laptop Common Problems?
Droid Unbox and it’s editorial team none of them will be responsible for any kind of loss. The different methods which is mentioned below in this article will work only for Honor 60/Pro android device. So it’s your duty to follow the step-by-step process carefully.
Don’t ignore the disclaimer. Because it’s for your safety. Reading the process of execution twice will help you get to root your Honor 60/Pro device safely and easily without wasting too much time.
What is Android Rooting?
Root allows device customization, and modification in the system files directly to the user’s hands. Indirectly it’ll give complete administrative access to the device owner’s hands.
That sounds crazy! Because by default none of the android device users can customize and modify system files without system permission.
But after root, you can do all these things, which help you to make your android device is a super android device.
Why to Root Honor 60/Pro ?
Most probably this question will also come to your mind. So here is the exact answer –
Like every novice user, we want more features, customization, and things according to us. Because we want to control things which we purchased specially.
So here’s the rooting your Honor 60/Pro android device comes.
Once you Root your Honor 60/Pro android device. You can do a lot of things which is impossible for a normal android user. Like you can remove system bloatware, unused files removed, third-party apps installation, and much much more than this. We’ll elaborate more in the merits section of rooting this device.
Pros Of Rooting Honor 60/Pro
There are a lot of good points which make your mind to root your android device now. These are –
Once you Root your Honor 60/Pro device you can –
- Install TWRP Recovery on Honor 60/Pro device.
- You can Install Custom ROM on Honor 60/Pro device as well as any other third-party custom ROM which is compatible with your Honor 60/Pro device.
- You can install third-party applications without system permission.
Installing TWRP recovery also gives you the wings to customize your device.
Cons Of Rooting Honor 60/Pro
Like pros, there is a number of cons that you should consider before going ahead. These demerits can be game-changer in order to make your mood towards rooting your device.
- After rooting your Honor 60/Pro device’s warranty will be lost. In short, you can’t claim a device warranty even if your device is under warranty. This is the worst thing about rooting.
- Second and maybe slightly less hurting point than first. You can’t install any bank or banking-related application on your rooted Honor 60/Pro android device.
So these are the most hurtful things about rooting. But if you love customization then you don’t need to take care of it.
Now moving ahead towards the process.
Vitals Things Before Rooting Honor 60/Pro
These are the mandatory steps that you should consider before rooting your Honor 60/Pro device. Keep in mind that you can’t root your android device without following these steps.
- Unblock Honor 60/Pro Bootloader Properly
- Charge device battery at least 50-70%
- Be ready with a PC/Laptop with a USB data cable
In detail why you need to do this.
Unlocking bootloader is necessary because you can’t do anything against the system without unlocking the bootloader. That’s why unlocking the bootloader is a must.
Next, a Charging device of 50-70% is needed. The reason is the time process. Sometimes the whole process takes more time than expected. So your device battery should be charged. If the device battery will go down or during the process then your device will be stuck in boot loops and chances are high that the device will brick.
The third one is only for those who are following the PC/Laptop method to root Honor 60/Pro android device.
Guide To Root Honor 60/Pro Using Magisk – 1st Method
This is the most used method worldwide in order to root your device. For this method, you need to download the latest version of magisk zip file.
Steps to Root Honor 60/Pro With PC/Laptop
Follow the step-by-step guide –
Extract and Patch boot.image via magisk
- First, download the stock firmware.
- Then you need to download the stock boot image for your Honor 60/Pro device latest version which is installed on your device currently.
- Next, extract it on your PC/laptop
- After that connect your Honor 60/Pro device with a PC by using a USB cable and transfer the extracted boot.img file to your PC/laptop internal storage.
- Now download and install magisk manager on your device.
- Open the magisk application which you just installed.
- Now click on the install option and then select boot file.
- Next, wait a couple of minutes and soon the magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once it is patched successfully. It’ll be stored in your device internal storage automatically.
Flash The Patched boot Image on your device
- You need to send the patched boot image file to your PC/laptop from your android device.
- Next, Switch off your Honor 60/Pro device and boot into fastboot mode.
- Open the command prompt window or PowerShell.
- Next, flash the patched boot image and easily Root your device by entering the following commands.
- Here are the commands fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- Once you did the above steps then soon the flashing process will start and after a couple of minutes, it’ll be complete.
- Next, you need to reboot your device. To reboot your device run this command. fastboot reboot
Awesome! You just complete all the steps in order to root your Honor 60/Pro android device step by step. Now you can customize your device as per your need without any further permission.
Guide To Root Honor 60/Pro Without PC
This method is dedicated to those guys who don’t have PC/Laptop to root their device.
This method is the most used method after magisk. Even this is the paid method.
Although this method is paid many pro player recommend this because you don’t need to do anything in this method. Everythings will done by one click root company.
Steps to Root Honor 60/Pro via One Click Root
- First, Go to the one-click root official website – Check Out
- Next, click on the Root Now button.
- After that type your device’s brand name. Then type the device model number, and click on the Next button.
- Now select the device version and click on Verify Rootable button.
- If your device is rootable by one click root, then you need to pay the fees and follow their instruction to root your device.
Hope you love this method. This method is a brainer actually. Just pay the fees and you’re done.
Which method do you love the most? Let us know in the comment section.
Rooting Android devices is always a messy process. If you’re following the process the first time. To be familiar with the process make sure you read the process at least 2 times.
Our team already guided the 2 unique ways to root Honor 60/Pro android devices. Go with that method which one is suitable for you. Most user who is not familiar with magisk, should learn about magisk working process and how things work.
Thank you for reading! Sharing is caring.
Want to learn more about android rooting then check out here – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooting_(Android)
Frequently Asked Question
Our team sorted some basic questions for you.
Q – What will happen if I root Honor 60/Pro ?
Answer – You can customize your Honor 60/Pro according to your need.
Q – Can I root Honor 60/Pro device without unlocking the bootloader?
Answer – No, You need to unlock the bootloader in order to root your device.
Q – Can I root Honor 60/Pro device without a PC?
Answer – Yes, you can root Honor 60/Pro with a PC by following the 2nd method.
“name”: “What will happen if I root Honor 60/Pro ?”,
“text”: “You can customize your Honor 60/Pro according to your need.”
“name”: “Can I root Honor 60/Pro device without unlocking the bootloader?”,
“text”: “No, You need to unlock the bootloader in order to root your device.”
“name”: “Can I root Honor 60/Pro device without a PC?”,
“text”: “Yes, you can root Honor 60/Pro with a PC by following the 2nd method.”